Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another coffee shop show and sell

My most visited coffee shop, on the ground floor at Vue (the old Ione Plaza)...9th & Park downtown Portland, has allowed me to display some more art starting this past Monday. Since the remaining 45 pieces were not taken down from the Utopia Cafe show until Tuesday, I used some newer pieces. I've spent more time working on framed ceramic tiles lately, so put up six tiles and two of the 12" square canvas art. The new pricing levels will hopefully drive some additional sales. The 6" x 6" framed tiles are $19 each and the 12" x 12" canvas pieces are $75.



Also, I'm looking to pick a couple pieces to donate to the Cancer Care Resources event "Bid for the Cause" to be held on 10/27. I probably can't attend the auction dinner but will be happy to contributed in some way. Check it out!!

No comments: